What information do we collect?
We collect following information from children 13 and younger: Name, Username / Email Address and Profile Picture. We may collect certain non-personal information passively from children, such as the date and time of visit, time spent on the content, Device ID, the type of browser used (e.g., Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer), the type of operating system used (e.g., Windows 8, Mac OS) and the ISP from which the children receives Internet access. This information may be combined with the personal information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from children may be used in one of the following ways:
- To provide an interactive online learning experience
- To provide content that we believe that the child may be interested in
- To provide controlled interaction with teachers and colleagues
- We may use non-personal information such as information about the pages visited to improve the content and focus area of study, or to analyze site usage and the popularity of certain pages of the content
- We may also match the non-personal information we collect from children (such as pages visited) with the personal information (such as the memberâs name) in our database. Such combined information is kept in our internal database under the memberâs user name.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We donât share, rent, or sell information related to children information with third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We take steps to protect the information provided or captured against unauthorized access and use.
- The security and confidentiality of the information is extremely important to us. We use robust security measures to protect user information from loss, misuse and alteration.
- We use industry-standard practices such as encrypted communications, firewalls and password protection systems to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information.
If there are any questions about our privacy practices write to us at:
9th floor, Tower C,
Plot No. 6,
+91 120 4036 800